Thank you.
To whoever i should thank.
For whatever you've done.
Be it appreciated/ unappreciated. (Exceptionally not worth appreciating stuff are definitely unappreciated lah =x)
Ambiguous? (more like random, i think.)
Not as much as Sylvia Plath.
-
&Prelims starts!
Go people.
Os and As people.
Os' gonna be a breeze.
As... not gonna be a breeze but still..
Just keep swimming (:
-
I don't want to list what i want to buy in my blog anymore *winks*
So gentlemen, if you're gonna preach
For God sakes preach with conviction.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Previous Posts
- 3words :Absolutely Heart-Wrenching.*sniffs*
- I so want this!This!Okay i dont want to list down ...
- Dave Lichens - Let GoWake upI have been waiting fo...
- Well.Today is unproductive to a capital 'U'.-I'm s...
- YOU SPOIL EVERYTHING.(=
- In their own way okay?In their own way...-I'll lea...
- Everybody scream your heart out. (Lost Prophets - ...
- Yellowcard - Miles ApartIf I could I would do all ...
- Because we all feel restricted sometimes.By this a...
- Why can't it all just work out. Not just for once.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home